Are you up-to-date on the industry definitions, developments, and market opportunities the growing impact investment market has to offer your client? Be prepared in your professional advice...
WHY ATTEND? In the second event of the 2017 Philanthropy Programme series, an expert panel will provide professional advisors with information on the status of the social investment and social enterprise landscape in the UK and the opportunities for clients interested in making a social impact.
Topics of discussion include:
- The social investment and social enterprise market in the UK; opportunities and challenges
- The driving ambition of combining profit with purpose
- First-hand case studies; the philanthropist's move away from simple grant-making
- A critical look at government incentives to encourage social investment
- Requirements of the B-Corporation framework
- Access to capital; how grants can tackle the barriers to social investment
- Russell Prior - Head of Philanthropy at HSBC Private Bank
- Seb Elsworth - Chief Executive, Access
- Antonis Schwarz - Family Office Principal and European Community Manager
- Dr Kim Tan - Partner, Novastar Ventures, Inqo Investments, Garden Impact Investments & SpringHill Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This session provides essential knowledge for professional advisors acting for UK and international clients making or managing impact-oriented businesses and investments.
Register online at www.step.org/the-philanthropy-programme